Chief of Staff
Xpath Global is a bold, innovative tech start-up who wants to create a new borderless reality for the global human mobility – and we’re looking for top-level talents just like you to join us!
We started our journey in 2017, when we understood that the Global Mobility sector was changing and there was a growing demand for finding more agile solutions to the industry’s needs.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a chief of staff to join our executive team and help us execute our strategy. This role will play a vital role in helping us achieve our goals and objectives. Are you a skilled player who just loves to play the game? Hop on board, we are the right match for you!
Our Chief of Staff is a natural born leader who can help oversee the daily operations of our company and provide solutions to various issues. Besides, you have excellent people’s skills, thus are responsible for communicating with all employees and clients. The strong business acuity represents you and you can successfully self-motivate, keep track of several tasks and make clear-headed decisions while under tight deadlines.
- You will be collaborating with team members to develop and implement business strategies
- You will be establishing and maintaining a meeting focused planning and management system.
- You will also manage all internal and external communications.
- Have between 5-10 years of experience in related fields.
- 3-4 years of experience as a C-level leader in a high growth organization.
- MBA in Business, Marketing or Administration is preferred.
- Experience working with a team in a fast paced setting.
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and written skills.
- Organize and coordinate staff functions and activities
- Coordinate strategic business initiatives and guide to completion
- Supervise daily operations and help oversee projects of high importance
- Act as a main consultant to the CEO
- Be a liaison for staff, chief executives, department leaders, and CEO
- Assist CEO with internal communication, meeting with HR leaders and attending to staff needs, ensuring any problems are resolved
- Keep CEO abreast of the current company climate (employee wellbeing, project statuses, new proposals, etc.)
- Work with team leaders and present to senior executives
- Build strong relationships with employees and oversee their progress, noting any issues or successes
- Help coordinate business-wide procedures and work to improve existing processes for maximum clarity, efficiency, and success
- Attend executive meetings and deliver progress reports to CEO