Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is the platform GDPR compliant?
We value your privacy, so yes, the platform is GDPR compliant. All the information regarding clients and expats is stored in two different encrypted databases.
This encryption means that the information is incomprehensible without first being decrypted. The encryption keys are stored and managed by a separate AWS service – KMS. The databases are hosted on Amazon Web Services in their Germany datacenter.
Any documents uploaded onto the platform are encrypted and stored on Amazon S3, keeping you safe and sound!
2. What is Xpath.Global e-commerce marketplace and what kind of services can I buy?
We created the first worldwide global mobility marketplace, meant to help clients and service providers connect and have an easy, transparent channel of communication.
Our marketplace is structured on four main categories of services, from which you can choose various needed services:
- Relocation: services such as temporary accommodation, home search, settling in, education assistance, departure assistance, language, and cultural training, etc.
- Immigration: services such as work permits, residence permits, different types of visas, immigration assessments, and other migratory compliance-related services.
- Taxation: services such as tax registrations/de-registrations, tax returns, tax filings, social security registration/deregistration.
- Moving: services such as domestic & international household goods moving, short & long term storage, vehicle or pets moving.
3. How do I know what to buy exactly, especially for immigration or tax services?
All 4 main categories of services have a sub-category named ‘assessment’, which can be used by clients to find out what exactly they need and what steps to follow. You can purchase assessments or consultation services and the cost of these assessments can be later on deducted from the fee of the services purchased. Talk about giving a solution for every problem, are we right?!
4. How much does it cost to use your marketplace?
To use and purchase through the Xpath.Global marketplace is totally free of charge. The moment you create your account, before actually validating it, our staff will be checking your registration and making sure all needed data are mentioned.
5. Is there a minimum number of services that I must commit to purchasing?
There is no minimum number of services you need to buy – you can buy only one, three, or a complete package!
6. I placed an order, what happens next?
As soon as an order is processed, the service providers will be notified. They will either accept or reject the order, and you will be notified of the next steps in real-time. If payment is required to process the order, the service provider will upload their invoice to the order accordingly.
7. How can I pay for the services ordered?
The service providers will issue an invoice in line with their payment terms which will be uploaded onto the order and you will be notified once it is available. Additionally, in case the service provider chosen is connected with Stripe, you will also have the possibility to pay online. All these details will be available in your account.ww