Head of Marketing
Xpath Global is a bold, innovative tech start-up who wants to create a new borderless reality for the global human mobility – and we’re looking for top-level talents just like you to join us!
We started our journey in 2017, when we understood that the Global Mobility sector was changing and there was a growing demand for finding more agile solutions to the industry’s needs.
If creativity is your go-to game and you get the chills when talking about data, KPIs, plus SEO and SEM run in your veins, get psyched! You just hit the jackpot!
Our Head of Marketing has 5+ years of experience in marketing in different roles. This means we trust you enough to give you a blank white canvas to paint your eccentric ideas on (and some given rulers to measure all the results, you know it’s all about the numbers in the end).
You are analytical and data-driven. You are a problem solver who knows how to use data to identify problems, find opportunities, and drive continuous improvement in our marketing and growth efforts. You previously worked in a B2B company with tech focus.
You will work in a remote, relaxed environment that will give you enough time and space to make up paid campaigns, to optimize our website and grow along with us! – oh, and did we mention that positions are open internationally?
We care about building sustainable relationships not only with our partners, but also with our employees! That’s why you need to have an impeccable work ethic, to be kind and genuine and love working with people, for people! After all, we’re all fighting for a common mission – and we need to be fair play and team players!
- Set up SEO strategies with our content writers to organically grow our website and get more leads
- Have a keen eye on the SEM strategies and set up effective ads budget to share our amazing products with the world
- Create and implement Display and Search Ads for our website
- Strategically set up the KPIs along with our entire team
- Set up a budget and implement it in the marketing strategy
- Create a unified brand image and clean perception of who we are in accordance with our USP
- Test campaigns and ads on different channels to build up performance marketing
- Define a content strategy, content calendar and distribution channels and coordinate content production with our content writer and social media manager.