The Xpath.global digital ecosystem was developed with the main purpose of connecting corporate customers with the best global mobility service providers worldwide. Working with efficiency and transparency in mind, we support all parties involved in an international assignment process, thus saving precious time and money.
As global mobility service providers and consultants ourselves since 2007, we have encountered all the possible issues and pitfalls one could possibly meet in this role, allowing us to take action and address each and every one of them with a top-notch suite of tech tools.
We started our mission with Xpath in 2017, when we understood that the Global Mobility sector was changing and there was a growing demand for finding more agile solutions to the industry’s needs.
We started the tech developments on our ecosystem in 2018 and we launched our prototype in May 2019 during the European Relocation Association conference in Munich, followed by a launch of its Beta version in October the same year, during the Worldwide ERC conference in Boston, US.
What we stand for
Our mission is to create a complete, end-to-end, global mobility digital ecosystem, under only one umbrella, for all actors involved in an international assignment – corporate customers and their HR or Global Mobility departments, their expatriate employees and the specialised service providers.
What we value most:
- Customer: We are obsessed with our customer’s needs and are always driven by the desire to create the best customer experience for them.
- Customer: We really are obsessed, see?
- Trustworthiness: They say reputation is better than gold, so we strive to keep it spotless by always creating transparent and solid partnerships with all of our customers.
- Innovation: We are creative and always try to bring new ideas to life that would match customers’ needs and changing market realities.
- Passion: We use the fire in our bellies and commitment to bring energy and engage all our partners and customers.
- Boldness: We are entrepreneurial and thus not afraid to take risks and go beyond usual boundaries.
- Integrity: We are honest, ethical, open and fair with all parties involved.
HR Manager, BOSCH Group
CEO, Bedel Mobility Solutions
Sales Manager, Classic Moving
The tool you created is really smart
India Country Manager, HELMA International
Owner and CEO, STEPS Relocation
Sousana Patsoumi Kalfa
Chief Value Officer, Atlas Consulting
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
Learn how Service Providers, HRs and expatriates use Xpath Global to improve their global mobility experiences