Sales Development Representative
Xpath Global is a bold, innovative tech start-up who wants to create a new borderless reality for the global human mobility – and we’re looking for top-level talents just like you to join us!
We started our journey in 2017, when we understood that the Global Mobility sector was changing and there was a growing demand for finding more agile solutions to the industry’s needs.
Do you have excellent interpersonal abilities and a keen eye on negotiation and have well developed customer service skills before? You might be in the right place to step up your career then!
Our Sales Development Representative is a people’s person, loves to make him/herself useful and is always one step ahead of the clients’ needs and desires. You have excellent communication skills, a strong sales background and impeccable English as well (if this wasn’t clear enough from the beginning).
Besides a friendly and well-spoken attitude, our Sales Dev Rep also needs to have great organizational skills, to be analytical, able to meet up deadlines and also deliver quality and results-oriented efficiency.
- Developing sales strategies to attract potential buyers or to solicit new potential customers.
- Initiating contact with potential customers through cold-calling or responding to inquiries generated from advertisements.
- Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
- Presenting product information to customers once you have identified their needs.
- Moving solid leads through the marketing funnel, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls.
- Following up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not purchase any goods or services.
- Performing regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitating communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs.
- Collaborating with sales executives to ensure the company’s goals and targets are met